XbL BooTeRz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacking accounts/Social Engineering

Go down

Jacking accounts/Social Engineering Empty Jacking accounts/Social Engineering

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 am

In steps first.

0: Try to get an Ip adress and search it onCODE
http://www.ip-adress.com/ipaddresstolocation/

1. Call 18004myxbox (18004699269)
2. Dial 22 when it gives you options
3. Say Agent a few times till you get someone
4. Have some kind of story ready to tell the person (I was at a friends house for the weekend with allot of other people and i left my memory card over there and i don't remember all my info to recover my account back)
5. You want to try and at least get 1-2 pieces of info each time and try not to call over 10 times lol.
6. Once you get all this info you will need to go to www.passport.net and file a report on the email so you can get the email and then the account along with it.

backlashfuu

Here is an example of one.

I call xbox and a lady answered the phone,she sounds young so I use flirtation as an advantage.We talk for awhile and I explain that me and some buddy's went out to a party like 2 hours away and I brought my memory card with me out there.I tell her that I recovered my account onto his xbox and we played for a bit than we were partying by the pool and where all pretty wasted and I forgot to take the memory card out of my pocket and I fell into the pool.I then flirt with here a little here and there.I had gotten the kids Ip address before hand so I know some basic info on this account like City,State,Zipcode,Postal Code,and the area code of the phone number.We started talking as she looked up the account and as she is looking it up I work my magic and complement her for helping etc etc.Then she asked me for my info and I just gave her a name I remembered someone calling the guy im jacking and I make up a last name,then i give her the info I had gotten from the IP address and say I don't really remember the address or phone # and ask her if I could get the next 3 digits of it to see if I could remember the last 4.She then gives them to me after a little convincing,Then I say I cant really remember at the moment so we move onto the address.I ask her if I had putten digits in it like " 34 main st" and she said yes and I mentioned earlier I had just moved awhile back,so It takes a minute or so and I get the digits out of her and then I guess some street names and I Tell her I have allot of account and if she could tell me the last name this one is under I can look up that last name in my book of info on accounts I own and I could give her all the other info.She tells me and I tell her to give me a minute and ill see if I can find the info.At that point I go to www.whitepages.com and search this last name,city,and state then i get a result of a few addresses and I tell her one and she says that's not it and I mention another one and she says okay.So that address has a phone number under it that I also tell her and that was correct as well.So I know have this kids City,State,Zipcode,Postal code,Address,Phone Number,and full name.
At this point that is enough info for her to release the email to the account to me and she tells me the email,Then asks me the secret question and its " Favorite food" I ask her if its a meat or like a vegetable like is it something black,Mexicans, or whites eat. She said blacks but not to be rasist and giggles so of course i say chicken and she replies "Close" so I Say Fried Chicken and she says yes.So know I have all of this info to get the account and I thanks her for the help and say have a nice day good bye. Now I go to msn.com and type the email in and click forgot pass then click secret question and type " fried chicken" then I change the pass and all the info and recover the account. =) At this point I o on his account change all his shit in bio etc to jacked by BaLLCaNc3r.

^This Is Actually The Last Account I Jacked Before Quitting Xbox,Love The 1 Call Accounts.

(TIPS)

If there is a credit card in the account say what type like visa,MasterCard,etc and then once you get them to tell you say that it was a prepaid one you had thrown away along time ago.

If you don't know first or last name just guess and talk it out of them later on by guessing and asking for hints.like "boys or girls name" etc be smart

Jacking Accounts Is All About Social Engineering And Being Very Convincing.

If your balls haven't dropped or you just dont sound very old like old enough to flirt with a rep then fake cry it always works.

Try to get a woman and not a Sand Koon either "very hard to do but if you can I guarantee its 99% easier".

Back to top Go down

Jacking accounts/Social Engineering Empty Re: Jacking accounts/Social Engineering

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:54 am

Easy enough right>?

Back to top Go down

Jacking accounts/Social Engineering Empty Re: Jacking accounts/Social Engineering

Post by Ynnah Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:57 am

Not really but good guide i guess
Ynnah
Ynnah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:03 am

cuz ur baddd =p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down